Think Like a Cybercriminal
As long as businesses continue to operate and make money, cybercriminals will look for ways to break in, exploit weaknesses and steal. To defeat them, you need to think like a cybercriminal to find the angles they could use to exploit your systems.
6 Angles Cybercriminals Exploit
1 STOLEN DEVICES
2 POOR USER AWARENESS
3 OUT-OF-DATE ANTIVIRUS
4 UNPATCHED SOFTWARE
5 MALICIOUS SOFTWARE
6 LACK OF MONITORING
Cybercriminals are continually developing new ways to exploit our businesses and therefore we cannot afford to become complacent and consider that all bases are covered.
By actively participating and contributing to the wider security community and by collaborating with leading Cyber Security authorities Syntax IT Services are perfectly placed to support existing and new customers alike.
Want to understand how Syntax IT Services can support the ever changing Cyber security needs of your business? Call us today
- Mobile Device Security: Startling Statistics on Data Loss and Data Breaches, ChannelPro Network. http://breachlevelindex.com/assets/Breach-Level-Index-Report-2016-Gemalto.pdf (accessed July 2017).
- Phishing by the Numbers: Must-Know Phishing Statistics, 2016, Barkly. https://blog.barkly.com/phishing-statistics-2016 (accessed July 2017).
- https://www.av-test.org/en/statistics/malware/ (accessed July 2017).
- The 2016 Duo Trusted Access Report, Duo Security. https://duo.com/assets/ebooks/duo-trusted-access-report.pdf (accessed July 2017).
- Domain Use and Trends, APWG. https://apwg.org//resources/apwg-reports/domain-use-and-trends (accessed July 2017).
- M-Trends 2015: A View from the Front Lines, Mandiant. https://www2.fireeye.com/WEB-2015-MNDT-RPT-M-Trends-2015_LP.html (accessed July 2017).